High Pressure Needle Valve:
Manufacturing a wide range of precision finished needle valve; we have been able to provide our clients with valves which have long tapered point at the end of the valve stem and permits smaller seating surface area than other valves making it more suitable as a throttle valve. These are widely employed in controlling flow in delicate gauges that could be damaged by sudden surges of fluids under pressure.
Needle valves are incorporated with roll threaded and burnished spindles with non rotating tip and are available in variety of end connections with metal to metal seating. Specification:
- Size: 1/8" - 1"
- Applications: Flow throttling or shut – off and test benches, panels etc.
- Services: Water, Gas, Steam, Chemicals, Solvents, Thermal Fluid .
- Pressure: Up to 1000 Bar.
- Temperature: Up to 120 C.
- Material: C.S , S.S 304 ,S.S 316.
- End conn.: Screwed ( BSP / NPT ), Welded Nipple type.
- Operation: Hand operated.