Industrial Flange End Ball Valve
Flange end ball valves
are the mostly used in the process industries. The compact design of our valves will give you a product which will suit your requirements perfectly. We have paid attention to the design of all aspects of the product even the 'so-called' minute ones. Ball valves are quarter-turn, straight through flow valves. Some of the salient features are: compact design, interchangeable parts, blow out proof stem, designed for easy maintenance, smooth operation and many others.
- Size: 1/2" - 8"
- Applications: general service, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, refinery, energy, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and cosmetics.
- Services: water, gas, steam, chemicals, solvents, thermal fluid
- Pressure: ansi #150 , # 300 & above this as per request
- Temperature: up to 120°c.
- Material: wcb,cf8,cf8m.
- End conn. : screwed, socket , butt weld, flanged & triclover clamp ends.
- Operation: hand operated or pneumatic actuated.